Monday, March 30, 2009

Some news...

Well, first my head is a mess. :D My room is also a mess. I just stopped having enough space for all my stuff.

Ines' head is a mess also and our relationship is sailing through troubled waters.

My job is also a mess. :D Everything is a mess. Well, I guess you get what you subconsciously wish for. :P A quiet, banal life wouldn't be any fun, now would it?!

On a happier note:

I started programming Aurora, an Neural Network artificial intelligence. I'm still working out the details, but I've been studying neurology reports and am aiming to make the best human brain simulation model I can. My first goal is to have her learn portuguese and if she can do that, the sky is the limit!!! (Well, actually the amount of RAM and processing power is the limit ;))

TranShape is shaping up great (pardon the pun). Just a few more weeks with a little spare time to have it show it's stuff.

2 comments:

Nês said...

humm, it seems to me that the waters we are sailing trhough are not that troubled anymore ;)
About Aurora, let's hope her brain does not become so human that then her head will also be a mess lolol kidding :) she will be great :)
Oh,m you forgot to mention our baby Popas :)
love u loooooooooooots :)

Pedro Caleiro said...

MY baby Popas! ;)