Saturday, March 21, 2009

A snapshot of my life...

Well, let's see...

I asked a friend of mine if she was well and she didn't answer for a few days even though she could. That's very mean and at first got me angry, but now I really don't care. Karma will deal with her. She's obviously still a child in mind, so I've just blocked her on MSN... :)

At work, well... my bosses actually included me in a project of web programming. Web programming as practically everyone knows is the only type of programming I hate. Furthermore, they are taking measures to ensure everyone is stressed out, because, as one of them puts it: "Stress encourages productivity, relaxation creativity". Well, they obviously don't know the best companies in the planet are the creative ones, not exactly the most productive ones. I could have a factory of shoes and hire "slave labor". They would be productive as hell, but the company would be just another subpar one.
Since I'm growing more and more weary, I'm moving to work elsewhere in Europe. I just feel sad that Nes will be probably away from me for 3 years, but it will be good for both our lifes.

TranShape is coming along very well. It's now more modular and manageable. I foresee a great financial feature for its technologies. Now, I've only got to find some partners to sell it. :) (No, not my company, they're too narrow minded to ever become successful. And they live in a different world than their employees. Maybe a major in psychology would do them well :D).

1 comment:

Nês said...

About your friend, you should wonder if she is really a friend, but on that I don't want to influence you. I think you're clever enough to know when someone uses you to make themselves feel good.
About going somewhere else to work, the only thing I have to say is that I support you whatever your decision is :) as you've always done to me, by the way ;) Nowadays distances are short and if you go somewhere else in Europe we can see each other very often :) and who knows if I don't go with you? ;)
Let's not stress out about this :) whatever comes, we'll know how to deal with it.
Finally, I love youuuuuuuuuu so much :) and love that you are so honest and sincere with me :) that's something precious :)
love you more than anything :)