Monday, February 16, 2009

Puzzle solved!!!

I finally solved the puzzle that had been bugging me for the last 4 years. I'll now write a book on the subject. It will probably be the most controversial work I'll ever write in this life. :D Well. I like to shock people. At least it gets them thinking about how the world works, which is a rare thing these days. :p

Another thoughts... control is evil. Control leads to fear. Fear leads to further control. And who could take advantage of this overall? Who knows?! Probably someone already does. ;)

Free thought, free will and never taking anything for the absolute truth are the ways to peace and freedom. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

humm, looking forward reading it!

About the control I would say it the other way aroud: Fear is a powerfull controll tool. History shows us how it has always been used to control societies. I guess, refereing to one previous post, it is easy to scare a sheep :)