Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I'm 27!!!!!! :P

Well, I turned 27 today, which some say is a good thing, others say it's a bad thing. I'm trying just not to become sad and nostalgic. :P

So many news... where to start?

Well, I finally bought a netbook. It's the Asus EEE 1000h and I love it and called 'her' Idunn, the nordic goddess of eternal youth. It's good to have a small computer to work and play old and emulated games. :)
The Asus N10 could run recent games, but 200€ more for a GeForce 9300 Mobile and a fingerprint reader?!?! Asus must be crazy!



My Amiga 1200, now has wireless network, Kickstart 3.1 ROMs, card reader, an 68030@50MHz CPU, an FPU and 128MB of fast RAM. Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Ohh, and it has a Compact Flash 4GB hard drive for my games collection. :) Can you spell Turrican? ;)



I'll also have a beatiful silver and gold flute by next week, so I may learn how to play. Gorgeous!!!



By last, I'm playing Fallout 3 many years after I've played the first two! :) Violent as hell! :D I like it a lot, especially with VATS (Auto Targetting) and always having few ammo, but where the heck is a Gauss Rifle (and Monty Python jokes by the way)?!?!? I chose Small Guns for the gausses. :S It's just a shame that it doesn't have the same generous amounts of black humor as the first two. :(



Yesterday, I received a collection of Taito arcade games for the PC and lost myself with them all night... those days had the best games. :(



Well, that's it for today :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adoooooooooooooooooooro-te, coisinha fofinha :)

Pois é, tu compraste a idunn e eu comprei a mãe da idunn :D
Só n gosto daquele jogo de matar pessoas e bichos, mas pronto, em compensação tens o puzzle bubble :D

Beijinhos docinhooooooooos só para ti

da tua Nês :)