Friday, September 19, 2008

Farewell Loki!!!

Loki, my home desktop just died (two weeks ago actually). :'( It had its case USB ports short-circuited due to bad manufacturing and now I'll have to buy a new motherboard and graphics card (and case of course). I really wanted to wait until 2009 to upgrade it. :S It looks like I'll have to go ATI this time, since nVidia is putting lead again on its parts and I'll have none of it in my bedroom.

Meanwhile, I've built a new, improved, Super Loki, but I've had problems again. One of the power supply cables is too short to reach the connector on the motherboard, so I've had to order an extension cable which will only be here by next week. :( Well, I can wait... (have to anyway :))

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My sincere condolences...

ET forever!

Pedro Caleiro said...

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL