Thursday, August 28, 2008

Another day... another gadget

Well, yesterday I was going out from work when I received a mail from Play Asia. The GP2x Wiz is available for pre-order. The what?!



Hum, it doesn't look bad. But why would someone put a second d-pad instead of four buttons (my girlfriend loves playing sonic, and this configuration doesn't allow to select levels at start)? And no wifi for downloads and multiplayer gaming? I never bought a GP2x, but I would certainly buy this one if these two things were corrected/added. And I bet one must buy a separate accessory to make software for the thing. :S As it is, I'll rather spend my money somewhere else. Maybe the Pandora so I'll finally have an Amiga in my pocket. :)

PS - I love the Wiz's shape and color scheme though... :P

Update 02/09:

GPH (the console's manufacturer) is going to change that horrible 2nd dpad with four buttons. I might buy one of these now. :) Shame about no wifi though...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

humm... entao isto e' um blog portugues ou estrangeiro?? Ou so' os posts geeks e' que sao em ingles para os portugueses nao perceberem? Bem, vou deixar a marca do costume dos sitios por onde passo:

"La fora e's um heroi mas aqui borras-te todo"

Pedro Caleiro said...

O que vale é que tás na holanda, quer dizer que aqui sou um herói. :D